About this blog

Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Shameless Plea for Votes

Because if you can't count on your imaginary internet friends, who can you count on???

Over at the betterrecipes website, the weekly contest theme is "Best Vegan Recipe Ever."  Jackpot!!!  I have submitted several recipes, and am now asking for all you lovlies to head over there to vote for your favorite- or all of them!  Any recipe by deekoala89 is mine (if you follow this blog, you'll recognize most of them).

The link to the contest page is http://www.betterrecipes.com/contests/best-vegan-recipe-ever  You can vote once a day, every day, through Saturday, May 26.

I appreciate all the love and support, my imaginary friends!  Oh yeah, and if there is a recipe from this blog that you loved but that I haven't submitted, let me know and I'll add it.




Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment